Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Leaning Bell Tower of Bombon, Camarines Sur


Whenever I go to those towns north of Naga City, I always pass by on this town called Bombon and always passing its famous Bell Tower. So one fine day, noong mga panahon na wala akong magawa, I travelled to several towns in Camarines Sur at inalam ko kung anong mga tourist destination meron ang ibang munisipyo. After I visited the town of Magarao, I then proceeded to Bombon.  The town of Bombon is just a small town located just a few kilometers from Naga City. It is just a mere 20 to 30 minutes jeepney ride from Naga City.

Municipal Hall of Bombon

Bombon Church and its famous Leaning Bell Tower

Bumaba ako sa jeepney ng malapit ng dumating sa simbahan ng Bombon. I proceeded to the church and took some pictures of its famous Leaning Bell Tower. Hindi naman sya masyadong naglilean talaga na kagaya ng Leaning Tower of Pisa pero mukhang leaning naman ang Bell Tower ng Bombon.hehehe! So after taking some pictures, I then proceeded to its town hall to ask for information kung ano pa ba ang pwedeng mapuntahan na tourist attraction sa Bombon and the town hall employee informed me na wala naman talaga masyadong tourist spot sa Bombon. She also informed me about Casa Ofelia resort, which is a little bit far from the town center, kaya hindi ko na rin pinuntahan. Kaya ayun, after taking some pictures of its town hall and knowing that there’s no other tourist destination to visit in Bombon or near the town center, I then decided to go to the next neighboring town, which is the town of Calabanga.  Nauna na yung blog entry ko tungkol sa Calabanga kaya basahin nyo na lang ulet, sinulat ko yung kwento tungkol sa Calabanga about a few weeks ago.hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment