Saturday, August 11, 2012

I want these cameras!!!

I love taking pictures and I’m a trigger-happy person when it comes to camera. I am that camera user who clicks on clicks on just about any subject that caught my interest. I don’t consider myself as a photographer but I do love taking pictures of just about anything. My present camera is a point and shoot camera. I’ve been using my point and shoot camera for more than 2 years now. Actually, more than a year ago, I bought my first ever entry-level DSLR. However, after using it for more than 3 months, I just gave it to my sister. I just came into realization that it is such a hassle bringing a bulky camera specially that I am always on the go. I find it hard having a camera always dangling on my shoulder or a strap around my neck and it is such a hassle if I have to put it in my bag and then I have to open my bag again and get my DSLR in order to just take picture of something that attracted my attention.

Now, what I want is just a simple camera that I can use anywhere and anytime. I want a camera where I can just put in my pocket or I can carry or use without attracting too much attention from the crowd. I want a camera that I could just slip quickly to my pocket whenever I need to move to other destination or those moments that I need to catch a departing jeepney or a bus. I want a camera that I can use for zooming that subject while I’m on a ferry or inside a bus.

So now here are my wish lists of cameras and hopefully, I’ll be able to buy any of these cameras by the first quarter of 2013.

Canon PowerShot SX260 HS

Canon PowerShot SX260 HS. This is the point and shoot camera for travellers. It is 12.1 megapixels with a 3-inch screen. This camera features a 20x superzoom and it is GPS-enabled. 


Canon PowerShot D20

Canon PowerShot D20. The camera for the adventure junkie like me. This is Canon's second waterproof rugged camera. It’s a 12 megapixel camera with 5x zoom and it is waterproof to a depth of 10m and shockproof from a height of 1.5m. This camera is also GPS-enabled. Since I always go to the beach, and the mountains and I loved being in the water, this camera is perfect for me.


Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5. My alternative camera for bulky DSLR. This is Panasonic’s Interchangeable Lens camera. It’s a 12 megapixel camera.


You can check these links for a detailed specification of these cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment