Friday, October 12, 2012

The Real Estate War: Innovation and Adapting to Change.

Well, its been almost a month since I wrote something in this blog. Medjo busy kasi at wala din ako maisip maisulat.heheh! But hey, medjo naging busy ata ang brain ko this morning that I was able to wrote a short story about the picture that I just saw in Facebook. So here's the short story... pagtyagaan nyo na.hehehe!


The Real Estate War: Innovation and Adapting to Change.

Photo from https://www.facebook.com/different.solutions.page


A teen hermit crab talking to his mom...

Look, ma! I found a cute shell. This is gonna be my new home. It's a see-through shell. Isn't it amazing, right? I got this from that hut near the beach. A specie called a Human donated this one. In fact, they donated a lot of things. They left several beautiful shells like these near the beach. However, they took some of our prized real estate, ma. They took some of our beautiful houses scattered in the beach. But it doesn't really matter, right? Because they also replaced those shells with a tough, beautiful and colorful shells which the human species manufactured. They said, when I grow up, I can use the much more larger and colorful shell that they called the "cup noodles shell" and that brown shiny shell called as the "Red Horse Jumbo shell." They even removed the small part of the Red Horse Jumbo shell so that I could fit inside the shell. Oh, by the way, they also gave some large jellyfish to my sea turtle friends. I heard that those large jellyfish are from the family called Plastic Bags but I'm not really familiar with Plastic Bag specie. Anyway, those human being are sooooooo nice, right ma?

No comments:

Post a Comment