Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Boring Moment

Okay, okay, okay... so I'm here at the library doing nothing and nope you're wrong if you're thinking that I'm studying here at the library. I'm here because of the free wifi, it's a public library here in Iriga City and if you don't know where Iriga City is, then let me give you some info. Iriga City is located in Camarines Sur, Region 5 or Bicol Region. This is where Nora Aunor was born but Iriguenos doesn't hate Vilma Santos, hehehe! And by the way, here in Iriga City Library, they even have a Nora Aunor Section. I haven't check that section yet, but I guess I'll be checking that in the near future. Di ko kasi alam kung ano babasahin ko dun. hehe!

Well, for now, I'm just contented using the library free wifi access. I guess ito ang paraan para makabawi ako sa malaking income tax na binabayaran ko. hehehe! Anyway, I don't have a picture of the library, I'm too lazy to take pictures but the library is kind of a cozy place (for sleeping) ah, just kidding. The place is rather small, with only several tables and chairs, I think 20 to 30 people could fit in this library. I salute the lady City Mayor for reviving the Iriga City Public Library. Cheers for you, Mayora. Good job. And another thing, even the City Plaza has a free wifi access. No need to ask for security key/code just to access the free wifi, o di ba, astig noh? Another round of applause for you dearest City Mayor. Cheers!!

You can check these links for some iriga city library pictures. Thanks.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=521763&page=409
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=79221986

2 comments: